After 2008 Global Financial Crisis, Securitisation became the bad boy in the bankers product suite. But its back with a vengeance. Global volumes of new issuances crossed $1 Trillion in 2019 . India is waking up to it and seeing some structural changes.
In this storyboard we explain everything you need to know about the S word with the most relevant data!
- How Securitisation works?
- What are different types of securities created?
- Who gains what from Securitisation?
- Is it too good to be true?
- India Securitisation story and tricky issue in DHFL case
- Is Securitisation a trick of Bankers?